Thursday, May 13, 2010

AQUA BEACH HOTEL & RESORT KOS

Weird weather today, extremely hot and sticky in the morning, followed by cloud, dark grey skies, wind, hot again and rain in some places on the island.  Freaky!

Had a bargain or two this morning, shoes, I ended up buying  4 pairs!  Of course it was all my daughter's fault, she kept telling me she couldn't choose....nor could I (obviously), but with them being only 5 euro each, and the most expensive 15 euro, I think I did really well.  I was actually looking for a dress!






The afternoon was spent at another Hotel, getting very muddy in the park.  Well, one of us was.  Thank goodness I didn't go down the slide first.  Of course this happened within the first 5 minutes of getting there, and I actually only had a small bag with me, no spare clothes today, typical! So my youngest daughter went around looking as if she hadn't quite made it to the toilet!






The Aqua Beach Hotel & Resort


The Hotel is an All-inclusive (boo!) in between Kos Town and Tingaki, quite new, amazing pools, slides, wave pool, great for kids, quite far from any resort though, but a bus stop just up the road, to get you into Town or to the sandy shores of Tingaki, where there is also a large choice of restaurants/tavernas and bars.  This hotel is right next to the beach also has an Animation Team, tennis courts and a football pitch, probably a lot more to, but with the 'muddy bum' issue we didn't wander  to far!

No comments:

Post a Comment